Planning in Tempo

How can you display in Tempo ALL assigned items for a particular user or team for which no work or planning has been recorded yet. I cannot find this option anywhere although it seems to me that this is a sound way to start your planning in Tempo, i.e. from an overview of all assigned work. Thanks for any help on this.

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Just to add to Susanne's comment, you could create a filter based on this jql query:

assignee = benediktb and resolution = Unresolved and timespent = 0

which returns all open issues assigned to benediktb where there has no work been done. You can than view that filter in the Advanced Timesheet in Tempo.

You can also return all issues assigned to any member in a team: https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO076/Tempo+JQL+Functions

I don't think you can do anything similar regarding planned hours, I am afraid.

Thank you Benedikt

Hi Geert

You can create a new filter in Issues -> more (recent issues) -> All Issues, that shows all the issues you are interrested in.

Hope this helps

Susanne (Tempo)

This helps indeed. Thank you, Susanne.

On a different note, if I drag over de dates I always get the popup to log work. Is there a way to get the "plan work" popup instead?

Thanks again

Hi Geert

By changing the settings for "Users allowed to register time into future" in the Tempo Global configuration you will get the Plan Time Pop-up Dialog when you choose a date further in the future than the "allowed" setting and a Project. To plan time for an issue you have to choose the "Plan time" button above the time sheet.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

476 views 3 17
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you