Planned Time by Team Gadget

Rick Crow
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2012

Less of a question than a feature request ... but since I don't seem to be able to create an account within the Tempo Wiki currently ...

For the Planned Time by Team gadget, having the ability to view more than 3 months in the future would be appreciated. For instance, in corporate project portfolio planning, we look at the upcoming calendar year for high level planning and are using a Jira project for this pupose. This means, that as I use the Tempo planning feature to rough in workload by team members, I can't see any of that data as of early October prior to that year.

I'd suggest allowing up to 18 months.

Regards,

Rick Crow

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sverrir Tynes [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2012

Hi Rick

Thanks for this request it has been added to our backlog and will be avaluated soon. We will add a post here when this improvement is released.

Sverrir Tynes
Tempo support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events