Plan time

Hind Hamraoui January 27, 2015

When we plan time on Main ticket for each collaborator its shows as collaborator list which is normal, the trick here is that we have sub-task under that ticket and users log the work on the sub tasks, I was wondering why this does not shown on each collaborator bars (% of the logged work) it shows just in case the user log the work on main ticket. I though that logging work on main ticket or sub will be included on the plan time in main ticket but it’s not the case. Did I miss something?

1 answer

0 votes
Tempo Support - Do not use
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2015

Hi Hind

At the moment the planned time for the sub-tasks is shown in the collaborators section of the sub-task issue view, but is not included in the parent issue. When you choose the report view there is an option to include planned time on sub-tasks in the view. This is also true for the calendar view.

Since showing planned time on sub-tasks in the parent issue is not supported in our current Tempo Timesheets version you can create a feature request for this in our Atlassian JIRA (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/JTMPO).

Tempo product owners are reviewing all requests for Tempo products and if the request is within the scope of the roadmap it is transitioned from the Needs Triage status.

Other users with similar requests can vote on these issues and contribute by adding comments that will help Tempo developers implement the request.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Heiða Dóra

Tempo Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events