Pivot Report not working as expected

Since updating to version 2.5.7, the pivot report only shows the project and total hours spent on the project. I can no longer get it to break down into individual issues. Thank you in advance for whatever help you can provide.

3 answers

1 accepted

Thanks for the tip, Andriy! I had seen it in the past and am not sure what happened, but a restart of JIRA fixed the issue.

Great. I'm also not sure what has happend, looks weired, but I'm glad it works!

Hi Michael,

I can't reproduce the problem, could you please make sure 'Show Details' report configuration option is enabled, and if it is, copy paste here report url. Also from which version have you updated?

Thank you.

Hi Andriy, thank you for the quick response. I updated to 2.5.6 towards the end of September and then to 2.5.7 on October 3rd. Oddly enough, I don't have a 'Show Details' option to enable. I'd attach the URL but it's on a firewalled server so you wouldn't be able to access it. Here are the options I have when I create the pivot report:

Project (Optional)

Filter (Optional)

Group

Role

Start Date

End Date

Sum Subtasks

report.pivot.showIssues

Thank you,
Mike

That's strange you don't have 'Show Details', it was added somewhat long ago, but you clearly need to restart JIRA to make it appear.

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jul 10, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

If you’re an Atlassian app developer, you’ll want to know about Atlas Camp!

This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...

152 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you