I found a a problem using a "Pie Chart" gadget in
Jira's dashboard. When we insert 2 Pie Chart Gadget using 2 different
filters (using issueFunction), the gadget show the wrong number of issues.
According to Atlassian, the cause may be related to the filter used. The problem didn't happen when we use default Jira's function.
All of the category stuff should be the first parameter of dateCompare, otherwise you are running dateCompare across every issue in your instance.
Aside from that, it doesn't seem to be a problem with pie charts, when you make the change I just said, does it produce the correct results?
What version of ScriptRunner is it? For some reason I can't comment on certain answers so amending this one. Ah I seem to remember this is an old version - can you try the latest (with an eval licence) just to see if it fixes it, you can revert back afterwards.
I changed the filter but did not solve the problem.
We note that the problem occurs when I add 2 pie chart gadget, using similar filter. The problem does not occur if we let only one gadget.
In the print screen below shows that the amount of issues of "teste2" filter is equal to "teste3" filter.
Every time we refresh the page this value changes.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs