Persistent or Configurable Filters and other small issues

John Dubois August 28, 2013

This is a great concept, but it could be even better if the filters used to populate the storymap could be configurable. For example, instead of getting all stories in a project, let me point to a saved Filter. Or, perhaps save my Storymap filter so when the browser refreshes or I come back to it, my settings are retained.

Also, there is currently no good way as far as I can tell to get back to rest of our Jira components like Greenhopper from this tool as the Jira navigation (and the custom theme) are not inherited by this plugin.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2013

Hi John,

thanks for your really good improvement suggestions! I have noticed it and it will be placed in one of the next releases. We will keep you informed about the development progress if you click at the 'watch add on' button at the marketplace site.

Currently we are working at Version 3 which will be available within the next 3 weeks.

Cheers,

Florian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events