Pay for Zephyr Add-ons

Legna Garcia February 19, 2018

I want to know if I have to pay extra for add-ons from Jira with licence paid up to 2000 users. Do I have a limited amount of adds to install for free in this case? e.g: I want to install Zephyr Management Tool and Portfolio. If I have to pay extra for this, which is the price per month/year in this scenario? 

2 answers

0 votes
Legna Garcia February 20, 2018

What about if I separate the instance from the 2000 instance users to one of 100 to 200 ? 

Fabrizio Galletti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2018

you can buy a new instance (for 100 or 250 users) and all plugin for that instance will be for that user tier. 

Jira's plugin have to match jira user tier, same for confluence plugin

0 votes
Fabrizio Galletti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2018

Usually you have to pay for what you need, for example if you want to add Zephyr for JIRA- Test management, you have to pay for 1835 (cloud 2000 users license) or $12000 8server first year license)

Legna Garcia February 20, 2018

Thanks @Fabrizio Galletti, it would be the same price if I want to install "Porfolio for Jira"?

Fabrizio Galletti
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 20, 2018

Portfolio is a paid add-on as well. 

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/ here you can find information about plugin and price ( something is free) 

In your plugin administration you can try add-on and check the price as well.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events