Passed List had more than one value while getProjectPermissionsScheme

Fleming Chiu October 14, 2015

Hi there,

We are using project configurator plugin for project export/import.

After we had done a project import, there are two permission scheme records occurred in nodeassociation table. So we need to delete that record and restart the JIRA server. Cause we cannot restart restart our server at will, wanna ask you how to avoid this, thank you.

3 answers

0 votes
José Marañón [Awnaba Software S.L.]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2015

Hi Fleming,

That problem was reported as issue PCP-320 and a fix for it was released with version 1.7 of the plugin. So, I would recommend you to upgrade to the latest version of Project Configurator. However, you are running JIRA 5.2.X, which is no longer actively supported by the plugin, and the last version which runs on it is 1.6 sad

Do you have plans to upgrade JIRA? Take into account that both JIRA 5.2.X and 6.0.X are now declared as "End of Life" by Atlassian. This would be the logical way forward.

Regarding the server restart, I would suggest this trick: after you delete the extra permission scheme record in the nodeassociation table, go to another project and change its associated permission scheme. Any project should do, if you do not want to alter permanently its associated permission scheme, change it twice: for example from scheme A to B, and then back to scheme A. See if that restores JIRA to a normal working condition without the need of a restart.

Best regards,

0 votes
Fleming Chiu October 15, 2015

Sorry! I forgot it. Project configurator 1.6 JIRA 5.2.11

0 votes
José Marañón [Awnaba Software S.L.]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2015

Hi Fleming, Which plugin version are you using? And the version of JIRA? Regards,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events