Page restriction dialog

Benjamin Stein July 18, 2013

Using ZEN I cannot find any menu or button to reach the page restrictions dialog. Disabling ZEN and using the default confluence layout I can open the page restrictions dialog.

When a page IS restricted ZEN shows a lock symbol in the META section of the page. This lock opens the restrictions dialog. This lock is not shown in unrestricted pages. How can I change this?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kelli Hoyt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 18, 2013

Hi Benjamin,

Are you able to see the lock icon in the toolbar? Clicking on that icon opens the Restrict Panel, allowing you to set restrictions for the page.

More info here: http://www.stepstonetech.com/display/help/Restrict

Let us know if you need additional support on this: support@stepstonetech.com

cheers,
Kelli Lewis

0 votes
Kelli Hoyt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 18, 2013

No problem, Benjamin - sounds like perhaps you need to upgrade your brand to your current version of Zen. Are you running the latest version? (Zen 5.2.9 - Manual upgrade notes for custom brands can be found here.) Note though that the restrict icon was added to the toolbar in Zen 5.2.7 - see Zen 5.2.7 Brand Upgrade for more information.

0 votes
Benjamin Stein July 18, 2013

Thank you! It turned out as a problem with my brand. The icon is not shown but I can click where it should be. I have to check our brand. Maybe the lock icon is missing.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events