PMD Bamboo compatibility

Je Moi October 31, 2012

I have installed Bamboo PMD plugin on a Bamboo 4.3 version by copying manually in the lib directory but it does not have all the features enabled. Can it be made compatible to work with Bamboo 4.3

Kind regards,

6 answers

0 votes
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2012

Under support and issues from the marketplace for PMD Bamboo, there is the link for the source code which is the following link. Yes, the pom.xml file is there, so you should be able to mark it compatible after testing it out.

https://bitbucket.org/i386/bamboo-pmd-plugin/overview

0 votes
DiegoP November 15, 2012

Can I mark it as "compatible with Bamboo 4.2" if I get the source code? (BTW, where is the source code?)

0 votes
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2012

There is no vendor support for this plugin as per the marketplace. Why don't you download the source and clean things up?

0 votes
DiegoP November 13, 2012

When is PMD going to be compatible with Bamboo 4.2??

0 votes
DiegoP November 8, 2012

I'd like to know to know that too.

0 votes
DiegoP November 8, 2012

in fact, I don't see anything there.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events