Outlook 2013 support

Ruben December 17, 2012

When will you be supporting Outlook 2013?

If I use the 2010 setup files to install the plugin, I get the error "a required component for interacting with outlook is not available".

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deleted user January 3, 2013

Well, I am afraid to tell but we have no fixed schedule for Outlook 2013 support yet.

0 votes
catworkx GmbH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2014

A new version (1.5.1) supporting Outlook 2013 and Windows 8 has been released today.

http://plugins.extern.catworkx.de/display/O2J/

0 votes
catworkx GmbH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2014

We are confident that we will release a version supporting Outlook 2013 in mid-February.

0 votes
Cameron Leask January 22, 2014

Hi, we're keen to use this with Outlook 2013. Do you have an ETA for the availability of Outlook 2013 support?

0 votes
catworkx GmbH
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 16, 2013

Just want to let you now, that we are currently working on support of Outlook 2013 and Windows 8.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events