Opboxdray (Dropbox) evaluation not working after installation

Chiel Schutter June 26, 2012

I am unable to use or to configure the plugin. I receive the following message when clicking the "Dropbox in Confluence" link under Configuration:

Sorry, you cannot update your plugin license on this screen. Please use the Plugin Manager instead.

Seems like the evaluation license key is invalid?

Thanks in advance,

Chiel

update: plugin seems working but still unable to configure.

3 answers

1 vote
Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2012

Hello Chiel -

Sorry just saw this question - not sure how we missed it.

Did you get it going?

Where are you at now?

If you want, contact us direct at info@appfusions.com and we will get you going - need more information about your install I guess (or than what you have described above)

Best,

Ellen

0 votes
Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 7, 2012

The compatibility was set on Marketplace up to Confluence 4.1.0 (for plugin 1.2).

I just tested the v1.2 with Confluence 4.2.X and 4.3, and it is working fine (installed via UPM).

This has also been updated on the Marketplace as well.

==

Please try again - you should be good to go.

info@appfusions.com

Ellen

0 votes
Hugo Freire September 6, 2012

I've also encountered this problem. Please, let me know of what specific info you need.

Plugin version: 1.2

Confluence version: 4.2.7

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events