Only sync certain comments

BenjiI
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2014

Hi Valiantys support team,

I was wondering if it is also possible to only sync certain comments? Let's say we have two projects A and B. I only want comments to be synced from B to A if the comment's visibility was set to public (all users), otherswise the comment should only be visible in project B.

Currently the whole comment (incl. visibility) is synced, but this introduces a big security leak for our project. All comments from project A are visible for everyone and this is why we wanna reduce the comment flow to project A by some kind of configuration step.

Is this an option in the plugin configuration?

Regards,

Benji

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
DiepV June 23, 2014

Hi Benji,

when you click on Log in button, there is "Not a member? Sign up for an account.".

Click on Sign up, and just follow the steps :)

Regards

Diep

BenjiI
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2014

A new issue was created here:

https://jira.valiantys.com/browse/EXOCET-320

BenjiI
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 23, 2014

That worked, thanks! :)

0 votes
DiepV June 23, 2014

Hello Benji,

thank you for your interest in our add-on Exocet!

Well, the easiest way to get an answer is to create a ticket and our support team will answer you there: https://jira.valiantys.com

Thank you for your understanding and have a beautiful day!

Diep

BenjiI
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 23, 2014

Hi Diep,

I tried at first, but I need an account to post issues on your JIRA. Where do I get my credentials?

Regards,

Benji

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events