OnDemand version is no longer free?

Adrian Wieczorek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2014

It says the OnDemand version of the Gantt Chart Project for Jira plugin is no longer free and the "action is required" in UPM, yet when I check the Marketplace listing the price for all license tiers are set to $0. What are the intentions behind that move? Is it going to be free or not? I assume the latter, if so then, can you give me an estimate monthly cost of the plugin for the 10 users license?

Below, the email I get for the reference:

Gantt-Chart Project for JIRA needs your permission to update. You're using a free version of this add-on, but the latest version is paid.

To review pricing and update to the latest version, log into your JIRA instance and click Paid update from the Manage add-ons screen.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Yves YANG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2014

Hi,

Recently, OnDemand has chanegd the Add-on management. The license becomes mandatory. Now, we are still in beta. There is no fee. You can go ahead to get the token.

The pricing is not yet decided. Il will come ou when it becomes paid.

Best regards

Yves YANG

Adrian Wieczorek
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 11, 2014

OK, thanks for clarification!

0 votes
Andris Grinbergs
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 28, 2014

For download version it's 200 USD for 10 Users, I would guess it will be similar price for onDemand for a year. But better try to contacting plugin support and ask them: support.jgcp [at] soyatec [dot] com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events