Notifications per page in spaces

Rick Mueller November 21, 2016

Hi, I see that you have stated you cannot set custom notifications on individual pages in a space, but can you set notifications to only be active on one page within a space?

Example:

SpaceA:
    Page 1 (Notifications Off)
    Page 2 (Notifications Off)
    Page 3 (Notifications On)
    Page 4 (Notifications Off) 

2 answers

0 votes
Ben Romberg - codefortynine
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 2, 2017

@Rick Mueller Note that support for notifications from individual pages or blogposts has now been added for both cloud and server versions of the addon.

Alison Fukumoto March 29, 2019

Can a default notification by SPACE (i.e. notification when child page is created in this space) go to slack when a child page is created? 

Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 8, 2019

@Alison Fukumotothanks for your message! Let's continue the discussion in the other thread!

0 votes
Marketplace Partner
November 24, 2016

Unfortunately, there's no easy way to do this currently.

In the cloud version, it could work if you would give the Slack for Confluence user "View" access to Page 3 only, preventing "View" access to the other pages in the Space.

See the "Troubleshooting" part of our documentation for more information.

For the server version, I can't think of a possible solution at the moment. We'll keep the use-case in mind for future feature development though.

Thanks for your feedback!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events