Nothing to show on User story Map v 2.3.2

Mateusz Pietryga October 2, 2014

Comming from:Agile User Story Map NoClassDefFoundError

I am not able to perform any action on User Story Map beyond selecting a project from the list of available projects - no epics or stories are loaded. Even the displayed radio-buttons are stuck in checked position. I was able to replicate the same behaviour on clean eval instalation of Jira, with no changes to custom fields, issue types or other defaults. I noticed, that the page title seems incorrect - I would not expect something like: "Agile User Story Map2"

JIRA version: 6.0.1 on premise

JIRA Agile plugin: 6.3.0.2

Story Map plugin: 2.3.2

Both plugins installed with Jars as no marketplace conectivity is available form the host server.

EDIT:

The described problem occurs on FF v. 24 and Chrome v. 37.

IE v. 8 is able to show cards, but their labels are not loaded correctly. Field names are standard and not customized as JIRA Agile installation left them: Bug, Epic, Improvement, New Feature, Story, Task, Sub-task, Technical task

IE8:

IE Story Map.JPG

Firefox v.24:Capture.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2014

what browser version do you use?

how are your issue types (story and epic) named?

can you please press f12 to open the debug console, than press f5 to reload and send me a screen shot from the console log.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events