Not showing commits in JIRA Tickets

So, I've installed the Git Integration Plugin for JIRA successfully, and I've got a couple of repositories added and (supposedly) successfully indexed. However, none of the commits are showing up in the actual JIRA tickets, and I'm not entirely sure why. We're committing properly with the ticket names in the commit messages (as well as the ticket names as the branches we're creating, which should be superfluous), but nothing's showing up. I'm excited for this plugin, but I could really use the support.

5 answers

1 accepted

Hello Radai -

Adam from BigBrassBand (the vendor). Can you send send us a quick email to support@bigbrassband.com? We'd be happy to help you (likely just a simple authentication issue with your Git repository).

Thanks!

Adam

Can you tell us what configuration issue you had?

Hello Paras -

Adam from BigBrassBand (the vendor). Can you send send us a quick email to support@bigbrassband.com? We'd be happy to help you (likely just a simple authentication issue with your Git repository).

Thanks!

Adam

No problem, thanks!

was this issue resolved? im experiencing the same thing: the repository appears in the list of repositories, indexing it is successful, its properly cloned under /data/git-plugin, no errors in the log and yet no git related tabs on any issues or projects

This was solved, basically an easily figured configuration issue. Thanks!

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Tuesday in Marketplace Apps

If you’re an Atlassian app developer, you’ll want to know about Atlas Camp!

This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...

116 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you