Not possible to link wiki and jira if 2FA is enabled for user

Dear Support,

We installed de.syracom.jira.plugins.securelogin version 1.1 to trial with Jira and Confluence.

If 2FA using the plugin is enabled for logged user, it is not possible to link wiki and jira. If I disable 2FA for the user, he is able to create new links between Wiki and JIRA and see already created links correctly.

How it can be fixed, please advice. Thank you in advance.

1 answer

Dear Dmitriy,

as in your other question, can you provide us with a few additional informations please? If you do not want them to write here, please write me to our support address and I will take care, one of our developers will take a look in your issues:

• Which version of JIRA and Confluence you are using?
  • Does JIRA and Confluence use their own user management or do you use some central user management, like LDAP, Microsoft AD or a Crowd Instance?
  • The application links between JIRA and Confluence are configured correctly?
  • Does the user have registered for Secure Login both in JIRA and Confluence?
  • You made changes to the context whitelist parameter in the Secure Login configuration, or do you use the default values?

best regards,

Alexander

Dear Alexander,

I sent mail message to 'SecureLogin.JIRA@syracom.de' with requested details and additional questions.

Rerards,

Dmitry Egorov

Dear Alexander, Support Team, I sent all requested details and additional questions to your team by email some days ago, but still no any updates. And our trial will expire tomorrow (25/Nov/16 ). Could you help to extend the trial for one month. We need additional time to make a final decision. Thank you in advance.

Dear Dimitry,

I will answer your mail during the day. Please give me a few hours. And do not worry, you can extent the trial for another month. Everything later by mail.

Regards,
Alexander 

Dear Alexander, thank you, I will wait.

Dear Alexander,

Please don't forget to send me details to extent the trial. Tomorrow the plugins for (JIRA & Confluence) will stop working.

Thank you in advance

Regards,

Dmitry Egorov

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jul 10, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

If you’re an Atlassian app developer, you’ll want to know about Atlas Camp!

This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...

169 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you