Not able to display customfield in JIRA Issue Confluence Macro

Vincent Thoulé
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2012

As soon as I add a customfield name or "issuelinks" in "JIRA Field Columns to Display" parameter of JIRA Issue Macro, I have the following error :

Error rendering macro 'jiraissues' : Unable to determine if sort should be enabled.

Is the macro really able to display customfield ?

Vincent

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vincent Thoulé
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2012

I have finally solved locally.

Root cause :

One of the customfield was based on nFeed with a HTML rendering where a span tag was not closed correctly. It causes a XML Parse failure.

0 votes
Maya S Chase
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 26, 2012

I can at least tell you that I use the jiraissues macro with custom fields and it's fine.

• Double-check your network connection between JIRA and Confluence to make sure they can communicate.
  • Make sure the issue macro URL points to the XML view of the issue navigator. To do that, view the filter in JIRA in XML (Views>XML) and use that URL. Ignore the actual XML on the page.
  • Make sure the filter isn't private.

Hope that helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events