Not able to Configure the Outlook2jira plugin from catworkx.jira.plugins.outlook2jira

Gaurav Nawathey November 30, 2012

Hi Team…

I have downloaded all the essentials from JIRA Market Place and vendor site (CatWorkx). I have configured the Outlook Setup as well as installed the Evaluation Version of Plugin, I have updated the License as well, but when I try to Configure the Outlook Setup in JIRA, it doesnt connect with the Outlook, it seems like there is a problem with the Licensing of this version.

Request your urgent help on this...

Screenshot -01

The SS-1 shows that the Outlook2Jira plugin is configured correctly.
The License details are also correctly updated

Screenshot-02

The SS-2 is attached above...

This is the page that comes up when I Click the Configure Tab shown in Screenshot-1.

I am unable to Configure this plugin to my outlook instance.

This is very critical for us

Screenshot-03

This is the SS-3 showing that the Outlook Setup is configured correctly...

Screenshot-04

This is the SS-4 with the Error while trying to connect Outlook and JIRA. There is a License Conflict, it says License not Found, when in reality I have already added the License as per Screenshot-1

2 answers

0 votes
Deleted user January 3, 2013

Dear Guarav, I have noted you second post where you provided an answer there to find the *.exe file. May I ask, if your problem is solved?

Kind regards

Jan

0 votes
Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2012

Hey Guarav,

Your screenshots did not make it up on the site. You should try to upload them again.

Cheers,
Boris

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events