No "Worked User" in "Additional Fields"

Maciej Parol June 14, 2016

Hi. Is it possible to show "Worked User" for each detailed worklog entry in the report? It's not on "Additional Fields" list, so I can't find a way. I don't want to group by user, because then issues worked on by multiple users show up multiple times.

2 answers

0 votes
Maciej Parol June 14, 2016

Thanks for a quick answer.

That's too bad, because your reports are so much prettier than Excel wink

Is there a possibility that you would consider it for a future release as a special case of Additional Field? Makes so much sense to have user names next to hours and comments logged in a task.

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2016

Sorry, no, so far it does not fit, but I understand your vision, and it may change later.

0 votes
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2016

Hi Maciej,

Sorry, it's not possible, because additional field is per issue, which may have multiple work entries added by different users, thus different Worked Users. This field is possible for Group by option only, and is also included in Excel export though.

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events