No qualifying bean of type xxx is defined: expected single matching bean but found 2: WebSudoManager

Jens Kisters __SeibertSolutions
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2017

Hello,

the following exception started to appear when calling an addon's settings page:

com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference$InitializationException: org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException:

Error creating bean with name 'aptis.plugins.configuration.ConfigurationServlet':

Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 4 of type [com.atlassian.sal.api.websudo.WebSudoManager]:

No qualifying bean of type [com.atlassian.sal.api.websudo.WebSudoManager] is defined: expected single matching bean but found 2: WebSudoManager,webSudoManager; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoUniqueBeanDefinitionException:

No qualifying bean of type [com.atlassian.sal.api.websudo.WebSudoManager] is defined: expected single matching bean but found 2: WebSudoManager,webSudoManager

The following changes have been made to the system that might be relevant:

• Upgrade from Jira 7.4.4 to 7.5.3
  • Upgrade of the addon from 3.2.5 to 3.2.6
  • the Lite version of the same addon was temporarily installed and it uses a similar codebase

Before those changes the Addon was running fine on the system.

I am ruling out the addon upgrade as a cause as the new version has zero changes in the pom.xml (except the version number) and the java code.

I uninstalled the addon and installed it again and restarted the service.

Has anybody got an idea how to fix this?

Thanks in advance

Jens

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2017

I finally did an atlas-clean and built a new jar,

that seems to fix the problem

somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 18, 2017

Thanks for updating us!

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 18, 2017

The problem seems to appear also on a freshly installed Jira 7.5.3 and Jira 7.1.9.

So i think we can rule out that it is related to

• the jira upgrade
  • the lite version of the addon
  • the addon upgrade

Which lowers the count of ideas for reasons to zero :(

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 15, 2017

Hi Jens,

What add-on are you using?  This will help us find any bug reports, etc. 

Cheers,

Branden

Rising Star
Rising Star
December 17, 2017

Hi Branden,

the affected Addon is Epic Sum Up,

but i would be surprised if we'd find anything related because as the vendor of the plugin we would know if we ever encountered this problem before.

regards

Jens

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events