The last update we received for this product was on November 2012 is there a plan to do a new release anytime soon. Although working ok the JIRA plugin is in need of quite a few improvements.
Would be good to know if a release is planned in the near future? Other products in a similar price range provide updates on a far more regular basis.
At any point, we are working on the next 2 releases of our products. The next one - coming up in a few weeks - primarily ensures compatibility with JIRA 6.0’s new UI (seehttps://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/JIRA+6.0+EAP+6+%28m08%29+Release+Notes#JIRA6.0EAP6%28m08%29ReleaseNotes-AnewJIRAlookandfeel if you haven’t already checked out the major UI changes coming in JIRA 6.0). The next release beyond that provides a lot of customer requested features.
Our commitment to providing high quality releases to our customers remains unwavering.
I have raised a few requests over the last year to the support email address but to summarise:
1) Option to select pass all to pass all the steps in one go.
2) Option to export to excel all the test results from all the cycles in a version in one go.
3) If i add a defect at step level this does not link the defect to the test I have to manually add the link at the top of the execution screen.
4) I would like a graph of who the tests are assigned to rather than the reporter.
5) On the test execution chart I would like to be able to click on the bar chart section to be able to go to a list of the tests that are for example blocked.
6) And most importantly I want to be able to define the fields that display on the Test Execution screen - I want to be able to show the Description field and a custom field I have reated called Test Pre-Requisites and screenshots of the UI I have added to the test. I dont want to have to go to the test view and back to the execution view for this information.
7) When in Test Execution view the associated defect id is not a link which it should be.
Those are the ones I can recall immediately.
It started as any story starts, on a normal, rainy day. Admin meets App, and her name was Klok2, and like any first relationship we were both trying to make it work but neither one knew what...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG