New diagram dialog not showing when inserting Draw.io

Ron Singer March 27, 2018

Good day,

I cannot add a draw.io diagram to a page.

So far I have created 5 pages successfully simply by started the page and then inserting a blank draw.io file, which I proceeded to work on.

The last file I created worked the same but then when I tried editing+publishing the draw.io doc it told me that the file already exists. I saved the file locally, deleted the page, and then tried to start again but insert from the saved file. This didnt work either. while I could publish the page is simply blank.

I then saw that the draw.io doc is saved on confluent under draw.io documents. So I deleted the page and file again. I recreated the page and then inserted the file from the draw.io documents that are already on confluence. I tried to publish again, it "succeeded" but the diagram is still not visible on the page.

Any ideas please?

Thank you

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ron Singer March 27, 2018
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2018

The underlying problem is https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-58848. Please vote for and watch this bug. We've tried to workaround the issue, but can't, Atlassian need to fix this.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events