• Community
  • Products
  • Marketplace Apps
  • Questions
  • New Evaluation License We are unable to generate an evaluation license for Project Configurator. You have reached the maximum number of Project Configurator evaluation licenses.

New Evaluation License We are unable to generate an evaluation license for Project Configurator. You have reached the maximum number of Project Configurator evaluation licenses.

Hello Amanda,

when I tried to get a new trial license of the Project Configurator. I got the message below:

• We are unable to generate an evaluation license for Project Configurator. You have reached the maximum number of Project Configurator evaluation licenses.

I have got licenses on my source server, test target server and the live server. now the license on the test server and source server are expired because we encountered some issue with the Project Configurator. Awanba support said they are going to fix the issue in the next release. Can you  help me to get another trial license?

Thanks,

Fei

1 answer

0 vote
Daniel Wester Community Champion May 11, 2015

You'll want to contact Atlassian Customer advocates at https://support.atlassian.com. I'm guessing you might need to have Awanba contact them to give their "blessing" as well since Atlassian Marketplace licenses are capped at 6 evals per add-on.

If you have a purchased license, you should be able to use the staging license on the non-production servers.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Tuesday in Marketplace Apps

If you’re an Atlassian app developer, you’ll want to know about Atlas Camp!

This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...

134 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you