• Community
  • Products
  • Apps & Integrations
  • Questions
  • New Evaluation License We are unable to generate an evaluation license for Project Configurator. You have reached the maximum number of Project Configurator evaluation licenses.

New Evaluation License We are unable to generate an evaluation license for Project Configurator. You have reached the maximum number of Project Configurator evaluation licenses.

F Peng May 11, 2015

Hello Amanda,

when I tried to get a new trial license of the Project Configurator. I got the message below:

• We are unable to generate an evaluation license for Project Configurator. You have reached the maximum number of Project Configurator evaluation licenses.

I have got licenses on my source server, test target server and the live server. now the license on the test server and source server are expired because we encountered some issue with the Project Configurator. Awanba support said they are going to fix the issue in the next release. Can you  help me to get another trial license?

Thanks,

Fei

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2015

You'll want to contact Atlassian Customer advocates at https://support.atlassian.com. I'm guessing you might need to have Awanba contact them to give their "blessing" as well since Atlassian Marketplace licenses are capped at 6 evals per add-on.

If you have a purchased license, you should be able to use the staging license on the non-production servers.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events