Need help with ToDo list add-on

Portland Girl May 22, 2013

I am new to JIRA. I'm the Windows admin for a team of developers. We want to add checklist functionality to JIRA (v5.2.11) and I installed the add-on ToDo list from Mail.Ru Group for that purpose. My problem is that there are no instructions and even after reindexing, I don't see any features in projects or the dashboard.

I know that this is a supported add-on but the vendor contact email a.markelov@corp.mail.ru is not working (Error: 550 Message was not accepted -- invalid mailbox. Local mailbox a.markelov@corp.mail.ru is unavailable: account is disabled) and I could find no information on the vendor site.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Cathy

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2013

Hello, I have updated documentation: https://github.com/AndreyVMarkelov/mailru-jira-plugins-todolist/wiki/Configure-ToDo-List-Custom-Field.

I forgot to change my old mailbox(

0 votes
marcel Joemmanbaks August 22, 2013

Took me a while figuring this out, but here is how i got it to work:

In the cog menu on the top right select 'issues'. On the screen your on now, go to the link 'custom fields' found in the menu on the left. Now press the 'Add custom field' button. The ToDo custom field should be one of the options available. Follow the steps to configure it and be sure to make it available in the correct scope (project and issue type) before it is visible on your issues.

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 27, 2013

Hey there, Cathy.

You are welcome. If you feel that they will take some time to provide you with the help that you need via the Issue Tracker, perhaps emailing them directly or calling them would be the best approach. The version page does not help that much (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/ru.mail.jira.plugins.todolist/versions).

Also, they don't really provide any form of official documentation from the plugin page itself. So, calling or emailing them should be able to help.

Warm regards,

Danial

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 22, 2013

Hey there, Cathy.

Since you mentioned that the plugin vendor's contact email is not available, perhaps you can try the following alternatives:

Warm regards,

Danial

Portland Girl May 23, 2013

Thank you for your reply Danial. I will try this support email. I will also post to their issue tracker but that does not look like it is being actively used.

What would be really helpful would be if you are able to provide any information about where I would see the features of the add-on or how I could configure it now that it is installed?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events