Need help to add Gnatt chart plugin to on Demand Atlassian account

Madhavi Inukoti February 5, 2013

How do i add Gnatt chart plugin to on Demand Atlassian account?

I see the belwo when i go to Plugin page

Atlassian OnDemand comes with a pre-defined set of plugins which can be enabled, disabled and/or configured here. Subscribers are not permitted to install new plugins or remove existing ones.

Please see the Atlassian OnDemand plugin policy for complete details.

4 answers

0 votes
Madhavi Inukoti February 11, 2013

Closing this issue and look forward for the plugin to come in two months.

0 votes
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2013

A couple of months ...

Madhavi Inukoti February 17, 2013

you can close this issue

0 votes
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2013

Hi Madhavi,

together with Atlassian, I am evaluating the new plugin-system/3 which will be available with JIRA 6. This would allow remote plugins being hosted somewhere else. That will be the basis for my Gantt-Chart addon for JIRA on Atlassians OnDemand plattform, but a lot of issues still have to be sorted out like performance and other production aspects.

Regards,
Frank

ok thank you, I look forward for this in future. When do you think this will be available

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 5, 2013

Well, the answer is you can't..

I understand i cannot, i would like admin from your team to help me add this for us,to try out,so we can go ahead and purchase if it works fo rus.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events