Need Evaluation Extension please after Jira Upgrade

Clive Munro February 4, 2014

We have just upgraded from Jira 5 to jira 6 and would like to evaluate your product again. Please can you extend our evaluation license?

2 answers

0 votes
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2014
Hi Clive,
using JIRA 6, you can download and install my latest update of Gantt-Chart from my server at http://www.polscheit.de/plugins/jira/gantt-chart/gantt-3.1.0-JIRA6.jar.
  • Have a look at the changing the assignee interactively within the Gantt diagram …
  • If your JQL-statement contains assignee within the ORDER BY clause, all related assignee-rows as well as project rows will display average utilizations.
  • If you are using JIRA Agile and EPICS, you can click on the gray bubble on the right of the epics label within column „issue key“ to mark all related stories/task, now. Then, you can select menu-item „Display marked issues only“ within the Gantt-menu (gear on the top right within the diagram) to focus on this.
  • If you are using JIRA Agile and EPICS and you have specified story-points within related stories/tasks, the epic's progress will be calculated based on sum of story-points(done) / sum of story-points.

Many other topics are solved and/or added.

Regards,
Frank

0 votes
Clive Munro February 4, 2014

Hi Guys,

I just noticed this in the FAQ...

Can I extend my free trial?

You can extend your add-on trial up to 5 times – in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Free Trial and you'll be directed to generate a license at MyAtlassian. Paste this license key into the add-on listing in UPM from your Atlassian host application, and you're all set.

Alternatively, if you remove your expiring trial license from your Atlassian host application, you can re-add it back for another free trial.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events