Need Evaluation Extension please after Jira Upgrade

We have just upgraded from Jira 5 to jira 6 and would like to evaluate your product again. Please can you extend our evaluation license?

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Guys,

I just noticed this in the FAQ...

Can I extend my free trial?

You can extend your add-on trial up to 5 times – in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Free Trial and you'll be directed to generate a license at MyAtlassian. Paste this license key into the add-on listing in UPM from your Atlassian host application, and you're all set.

Alternatively, if you remove your expiring trial license from your Atlassian host application, you can re-add it back for another free trial.

This widget could not be displayed.
Hi Clive,
using JIRA 6, you can download and install my latest update of Gantt-Chart from my server at http://www.polscheit.de/plugins/jira/gantt-chart/gantt-3.1.0-JIRA6.jar.
  • Have a look at the changing the assignee interactively within the Gantt diagram …
  • If your JQL-statement contains assignee within the ORDER BY clause, all related assignee-rows as well as project rows will display average utilizations.
  • If you are using JIRA Agile and EPICS, you can click on the gray bubble on the right of the epics label within column „issue key“ to mark all related stories/task, now. Then, you can select menu-item „Display marked issues only“ within the Gantt-menu (gear on the top right within the diagram) to focus on this.
  • If you are using JIRA Agile and EPICS and you have specified story-points within related stories/tasks, the epic's progress will be calculated based on sum of story-points(done) / sum of story-points.

Many other topics are solved and/or added.

Regards,
Frank

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

533 views 3 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you