Navigation tabs not displaying in confluence 4.2.1

SUNYITECVal May 24, 2012

We have recently upgraded to confluence 4.2.1

We have CustomWare composition 3.0.2

We have a page that is not displaying the navigation tabs.

I see this question in many places but do not see a resolution?

We see this error: Error rendering macro 'deck' : java.lang.NullPointerException

I don't know if this is related, but I ran the Macro Migration and the log reports:

2012-05-24 11:52:29,619 WARN [Long running task: Unmigrated wiki markup migration Task] [xhtml.migration.macro.RemigrationLongRunningTask] runInternal 4 exceptions occurred during the migration of unmigrated wiki markup, an administrator can rerun this task from Migrate Macros.
You might want to set the com.atlassian.confluence.content.render.xhtml.migration.macro.RemigrationLongRunningTask logger to debug level first.

3 answers

0 votes
Fernando Andrade May 29, 2019

not working in cloud with page tree.

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2012
0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2012

I have this problem too. Any response from customware, given that this is a commercial plugin?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events