MySQL compatibility?

Juha Sadeharju March 17, 2015

I'm getting the following with MySQL connector 5.1.34: (trace in reversed line order)

com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'GROUP asc' at line 1
- version:mysql-connector-java-5.1.34 ( Revision: jess.balint@oracle.com-20141014163213-wqbwpf1ok2kvo1om )
- name:MySQL Connector Java
Driver:
- major version:5
- minor version:1
- version:5.1.73
- name:MySQL
Database:
com.atlassian.activeobjects.internal.ActiveObjectsSqlException: There was a SQL exception thrown by the Active Objects library

Any suggestions on how to resolve this?

5 answers

0 votes
Paul Clark _Redmoon Software_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 22, 2015

Hi Juha, has the release fixed your problem. Thanks

0 votes
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 17, 2015

Just release Issue Actions Todo 1.0.1.  This should fix your problem.  Let me know if you have any more problems.

Thanks

Paul

0 votes
Juha Sadeharju March 17, 2015

Browsing the configuration screen, which for both tabs looked rather empty.

0 votes
Marketplace Partner
March 17, 2015

Juha, could you please tell me which screen you were on and what you were doing. Thanks

0 votes
Marketplace Partner
March 17, 2015

Hi Juha I'll take a look at it and get back to you soon. Thanks Paul

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events