My teststeps are gone ihn Zephyr?

Hello ! I have wroted a lot of testcases with many test steps. Today 2013-07-08 all of my teststeps are gone in my testcases...Also when I'm trying to create a new testcase there are none teststeps fields to write my teststeps? What happend? is this issue familliar to you guys? it is pretty annoying because a lot of work has been done for nothing. Do you know if my teststeps is still there but I cant see them? You have to excuse my english I'm from sweden Jonny

12 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Check for Zephyr plugin and license(expired).

Can you check this field "Zephyr Teststep" available in the screen from screen configuration? Also not hidden in field configuration.

No I,ve checked that it is valid to june 2014

Answer my comment above.

Hello Ck!

I have like this: Zephyr Teststep Zephyr Custom field to store test steps. 2 screens

Can you confirm those screens are used in your project? For this:

Go to the project->Admin->Screens->make sure those fields are available in that screen.

These ae the fields I have:

Create Issue Test case Zephyr create screen
Edit Issue Test case Zephyr create screen
View Issue Test case Zephyr create screen

Screenshot of the edit issue screen?

I'm trying to upload a jpg screenshot, but it does not upload? Nothing happens

Just for testing. Please ignore it.

In the comment box, Upload with comments from up-arrow(top-right)

Yes i know, but it does not work for me...Did you want to see something special? maybe I can help you in a different way?

Go to configure fields(top-right)->Make all fields visible.

Can you share your skype id?

We dont have skype in work and we are not allowed to download it. But all the fields are already visible.

I noticed if I wiev the testcase in xml the steps are there

Checked once more on "View Issue Test case Zephyr create screen"

Go to screen and please verify "Zephyr Teststep" field is present.

or share the screenshot?

Here is a screenshot

Here is a screenshot

I am talking about another screenshot. See like this:

hello Jonny,

Can you send screenshot like above?

Hello Ck,

I've checked the field. It exist in Zephyr

Johny,

Zephyr here. Zephyr for JIRA hasn't changed the Issue Create screen in any way. The steps always appear on the View Issue screen.

Can you share a screen shot of this screen so we can see them missing?

Kind Regareds,

Chrsi

Hello Johny,

I am Yuva from Scania, I've done Reindexing and Zephyr Reindexing but there is no use. The setting of screens and field are correct. Please guide us on other alternative way to fix the issue.

Hi mr Miller!

Here is the screenshot:

Hi Johny,

Thanks. We're looking at the logs your coworker sent. I'm cc'ing your email address on his ticket via our support at getzephyr dot com.

Johny,

Have you confirmed this is the view for all browsers?

Chris

Hello Yes! It is for all browsers Jonny

Hi Everyone, did this issue have any solution? 

I'm experiencing the same problem, I've already checked all configurations (screens, fields, etc) and the test steps are missing.

Could anyone help me on this please?

Thanks!

Hello

For import and Export Test case, I cannot find Zephyr Teststep

Hi dani, Please submit a case by signing up at our support portal. https://support.getzephyr.com/hc/en-us We will be happy to get in touch and do the needful to troubleshoot the issue. Kind Regards, Zephyr Suppor

I'm experiencing the same problem as dani and Pablo, Zephyr teststeps is not available. Any solution?

Hi Remi

Thanks for your interest in Zephyr.This generally happens when the issue type 'Test' is renamed to something else  and a new issue type 'Test' was manually created which is why all the test details go missing.

We strongly suggest you to raise a ticket with Zephyr Support so that one of our support engineers can get on a call or screen share with you and help you out on this issue.We understand that you have already had experience of raising a ticket with us , however mentioning teh procedure again.

Please signup/login to our support site https://support.getzephyr.com/hc/en-us and use the option "Submit a Case" to raise a ticket with us and one of our engineers will immediately contact you

Thanks

ZephyrSupport

Hello.

I have the sane problem.

Is there a decision of this problem?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

507 views 3 18
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you