My Work calendar outdated

Beatriz Aldaz February 11, 2016

Hello,

We are using "Work calendar" plugin, but when we edit the "Work log" register in a issue, after the issue does not appear in "My Work" view.

We've refresh the cache, but it does not work.

If it is neccesary , we can send images with examples.

Thanks! 

Beatriz Aldaz

3 answers

0 votes

Hi Volodymyr,

We've registered the logged work with the plugin, but after that, we've edited the work log time in issue directly:

image2016-2-12 9:33:33.png

And after that, the issue does not appear in "My Work" view.

image2016-2-12 9:35:25.png

If it is neccesary more information, please tell me.

Greetings,

Beatriz Aldaz

Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2016

I guess I see smile: when editing in the issue you put/reset the start time to 12:00 AM and Work Calendar is configured to show hours starting from 8. So you have 2 options:
1) edit the worklog so it's has the start time in range that is configured for the Work Calendar.

2) Configure the Work Calendar to show time starting from 12:00 AM. This can be done on global level through default options for users who have not configured start/end hour explicitly or individually by each user. Please see http://jira-work-calendar.com/.

Please update me if it helps. 

Beatriz Aldaz February 14, 2016

Hi Volodymyr,

Thank you very much! We've solved the problem with the second option, because we had issues with work log registered in night hours smile

Greetings,

Beatriz Aldaz

Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2016

Hi Beatriz,

Was glad to help you!

0 votes

Hi Volodymyr,

Yesterday I thought the same idea, but I indexed and the problem is not resolved sad

If you have any more idea, I'm thankful.

Greetings,

Beatriz Aldaz

Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 11, 2016

What do you mean by 'edit the "Work log" register in a issue'? Is it standard JIRA Work Log dialog or maybe some addon like Tempo?

Please provide screenshots.

0 votes
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 11, 2016

Hi Beatriz,

I guess that your JIRA index is broken and you need to re-index. Please see here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/search-indexing-185729671.html.

Please let me know If it does not help. Screenshots will be very helpful.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events