My Work Time Calendar not syncing with google calendar? Edited

Hi, I've installed Work Time Calendar I integrated with google calendar too , but it does not sync to whit my calendar , I kept all stepts in this tutorial there are connected with each other but , when I add a new report or plan this created into the app but not in my google calendar, if anyone knows what happen please tell me.

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.
Nick Wade Atlassian Team Aug 31, 2017

Hello @Rodrigo López, I just want to make sure you know the vendor of this app supports it, and to the extent that you're evaluating or have purchased Work Time Calendar you can Submit a support request to the vendor's service desk directly. 

That may be a quicker route to getting an answer than our user community - hope this helps.

-nick

Hi , @Nick Wade,

Yes , You're alright , sorry I'm new in Jira and I didn't see this section , actually I've already written a email to support I hope they can help me quickly.

Thanks.

Nick Wade Atlassian Team Aug 31, 2017

You're welcome @Rodrigo López, best of luck. 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

524 views 3 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you