My Work Time Calendar not syncing with google calendar?

Rodrigo López August 31, 2017

Hi, I've installed Work Time Calendar I integrated with google calendar too , but it does not sync to whit my calendar , I kept all stepts in this tutorial there are connected with each other but , when I add a new report or plan this created into the app but not in my google calendar, if anyone knows what happen please tell me.

2 answers

0 votes
Mariia_Korolishyna_BrizoIT
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 15, 2019

Hi! We are glad you have an interest in our applications.
Shall you have any issues or suggestions please contact us through our Customer Service.
This way, we can provide a prompt response and take the necessary actions from our side.

0 votes
wadey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 31, 2017

Hello @Rodrigo López, I just want to make sure you know the vendor of this app supports it, and to the extent that you're evaluating or have purchased Work Time Calendar you can Submit a support request to the vendor's service desk directly. 

That may be a quicker route to getting an answer than our user community - hope this helps.

-nick

Rodrigo López August 31, 2017

Hi , @wadey,

Yes , You're alright , sorry I'm new in Jira and I didn't see this section , actually I've already written a email to support I hope they can help me quickly.

Thanks.

wadey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 31, 2017

You're welcome @Rodrigo López, best of luck. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events