Multiple Toggl Projects Per JIRA Project

Is there a way to configure this plugin to work when you have multiple toggl projects for a single JIRA project? It looks like I have to associate each project with a single toggl project. It doesn't seem to work if all I do is add the issue key to the toggle project name, without choosing a single toggl project for the JIRA project.

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Mathew

Joggler has a mode called Project Tracking Issue Types (see toggl configuration page in jira). This mode allows you to have a toggle project per issue (together with all subtasks). We use it to track new features in a separate project, because usually new features will in the end invoiced separately to customers.

I hope this is what you are looking for, let me know

Regards

Benno

Hi Benno,

Thank you for your answer, it was very helpful!  I was wondering if it was at all possible to associate a specific JIRA issue with a Toggl Project task? 

Kind regards,

Adriaan

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

491 views 3 18
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you