• Community
  • Products
  • Marketplace Apps
  • Questions
  • Mr. Mike Cannon-Brooks, how is Atlassian managing the requirements of customers with upgrade on their software, balancing with the functionality and speed of marketplace software?

Mr. Mike Cannon-Brooks, how is Atlassian managing the requirements of customers with upgrade on their software, balancing with the functionality and speed of marketplace software?

Mr. Mike Cannon-Brooks, how is Atlassian managing the requirements of customers with upgrade on their software, balancing with the functionality and speed of marketplace software? This would include all of Atlassian products and enhancements.

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

To match the reliability, current software CPU and memory utilisation with the database impact to the software application. Integration of multiple features could impact how other software in the marketplace loads, runs and is managed. A customer's needs and wants would need to be balanced with functionality of the software. Making the software easier to use, can speed up its utilisation rate and effectiveness.

This widget could not be displayed.

Did you mean to ask this on https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/33157874 ?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

523 views 3 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you