More than one value stored for custom field id error when using scriptrunner

Dar Kronenblum
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2017

Hi 

I'm using scriptrunner for Jira to set value in some custom field using the updateValue function that looks somthing like that:

CF.updateValue(null, issue, new ModifiedValue(issue.getCustomFieldValue(CF), val), changeHolder); 

it seems like that script cause this error in the logs:

"More than one value stored for custom field id"

any idea how can I prevent this?

thanks

Dar

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2017

I'd guess that one of the fields is a multiple value and the other a single value.  That can cause this sort of error.

Dar Kronenblum
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 8, 2017

No, we actually using the script to update number field

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2017

Ok, if it's a plain update of the same type of data, with a single value, then it should not be that at all.

I'm afraid I can't tell you what else might be happening here, there's not enough information.  There's probably more in the error message.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events