More than One requestor for a ticket at jira helpdesk

Infra HQ June 13, 2016

Hello,

we want to use Email Helpdesk and are now testing it . It looks like there is no way to configure more than  requesterlike its for example possbile in OTR.

Or do I miss something ?

BR

--

Stephan Hlawatsch
System engineer

TRANSPOREON GmbH
Stadtregal | Magirus-Deutz-Str. 16
DE - 89077 Ulm

Tel:

+49 (0)731 16906 317

Fax:

+49 (0)731 16906 99

hlawatsch@transporeon.com
www.transporeon.com

2 answers

0 votes
Infra HQ June 16, 2016

Hello Mrs. Ramos,

I'll try to explain my problem in a different way.
An example:

Person A and Person B had the same problem. A send an email to the helpdesk with B in CC to inform B that A has opened a ticket.
The helpdesk works with the ticket and A  is informed about the progress  but not  B  because  in the ticket there is only the mailaddress of  A and not of B

The feature that a Person in cc of the mail send to the helpdesk become an additional customer in the tickets is crucial for my Company.

Is there a way to configure this or is there plan  to build this feature ( if its impossible at the moment ) ?

BR
Stephan Hlawatsch

Cristina Ramos June 17, 2016

Hello Mr. Scheurer,

The functionality you asked for is not available in the current version of Email Helpdesk for Jira, but we have included it in our road map. The next version of our add-on will include that functionality and we estimate that it will be available in approximately a month. In any case, I will inform you when this happens.

Thanks for your feedback.

Best regards,

Cristina Ramos

0 votes
Cristina Ramos June 13, 2016

Dear Mr. Scheurer,

First of all we would like to thank you for testing our add-on. Unfortunately, we do not understand your question. Could you explain who you mean by "requester"? The more information you facilitate, the better we will be able to help. Thank you very much and please apologize any inconvenience this may cause.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events