Modifiy view columns in Timesheet of tempo Plugin

MarcoC January 2, 2013

Hi!

Is it possible to change the columns that I see in the timesheet of the tempo plugin?

Now I can see: Key, Summary, T, S, E, P. If I want to see also another field, or change one of this with another field, what can I do??

Regards,

Marco

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sverrir Tynes [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 2, 2013

Hi Marco

The columns in Tempo Timesheets are fixed. We are working on improvements to make the timesheet configurable to fit ones needs. Our goal is that these improvements are completed in mid year 2013

Sverrir Tynes
Tempo support

MarcoC January 9, 2013

Thank you!

Marco

Ram Chavan September 24, 2013

Its Sept 2013. When can we expect this feature. I want to add one custom field to the timesheet column.

0 votes
Ubisoft
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 21, 2013

Hello,

Do you have a ETA for this ? This is a major blocker for us and we cannot buy it until this is fixed!

Thanks

Martin

Ubisoft montreal

Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 21, 2013

It depends on what fields and in which view you need them. You can also create (or interact with existing) feature request in our tracker.

Best,
Viðar Svansson
TEMPO Product Manager

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events