Missing Save button when executing Zephyr manual test

Hello,

My company is evaluating the trial version of JIRA, and I recently downloaded the Zephyr add-in to see how the two integrate. I have created tests and added them to a test cycle. When I try to execute one of the tests, there is no button to save or complete the execution. Am I missing something? Is there a permission I need to set somewhere, or is there something maybe missing in my install?

1 answer

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
0 votes

Hi Donna,

When you execute a test case or a test step in Zephyr for JIRA it does an auto save. There is no save button to be pressed. We created it without a save button because testers often want to do as little clicking as possible when executing test cases. So we created Zephyr for JIRA to automatically save once you select an execution status, add a comment, add a test step etc.

Kind Regards,

Emily

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 11, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

You + one app + a desert island...

Hi all! My name is Miles and I work on the Marketplace team. We’re looking for better ways to recommend and suggest apps that are truly crowd favorites, so of course we wanted to poll the Community. ...

3,329 views 6 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you