Missing Fast Track option in Script Runner when upgrading to Jira 7

ItayL March 12, 2018

I am currently using a workflow with various post functions by ScriptRunner, with many occurrences of the FastTrack post function. This is all done on Jira 6.4.7.

I am now testing my workflow on Jira 7.7.1, and I don't see the option for a FastTrack in the ScriptRunner section of the Post Functions, and my existing fast tracks have been converted to generic event firing.

Capture.JPG

I've attached a screenshot of what I see when I click "Add Post Function" >> "Script Post-Function".

Could you please let me know what I am missing? How do I add the usual FastTrack step?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joshua Yamdogo @ Adaptavist
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2018

Is this on ScriptRunner for JIRA Server or Cloud? The Fast-Track post-function definitely still exists, as I still have it here: Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 8.14.39 AM.png

I would suggest making a help ticket through our support portal 

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner/server/support

ItayL March 13, 2018

For Server. Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events