Microsoft Teams Create Issue

Deleted user September 20, 2018

Hi

What is the default screen for "Create issue" in Microsoft Teams Tab Jira?

Thanks

3 answers

0 votes
SoftServe Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 20, 2018

Dear Hugo,

Integration using the default "Create issue" screen for the project. 
Bot conversation window for JiraCloud in MS Teams have a list of the basic Jira functions for now (like assigning issues, changing priority) since it's functionality is guided by the idea not to overload the interface in MS Teams tabs and to monitor what kind of functions would be most useful for users in MS Teams application.
So should you have any questions or suggestions please contact us.

Best regards,
SoftServe Team.

Deleted user September 21, 2018

Hi

I only want to use our project screen because in our workflow we use approvals.

But It works with the default for now and is a great idea not overload the interface.

Thanks

0 votes
Jon King September 20, 2018

0 votes
Gregory Van Den Ham
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 20, 2018

Hi Hugo, I see you've cross posted on the Microsoft end as well. 

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Teams-Blog/New-Jira-Bot-for-Microsoft-Teams/bc-p/259845#M1667

Unfortunately, I don't have a Jira Cloud instance to review the create screens, but I'm presuming its the default create issue for that project.

Deleted user September 21, 2018

Thanks Gregory

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events