Meet an exception in Greenhopper board after install plugin "Tempo"

After I install the plugin Tempo7.5.3, then it always popup the exception just like below.

How can I resolve it.

5 answers

Hi, I can't see the exeption. Can you check your question again?

Hi there,

May I know what error are you getting in GreenHopper, after installing the Tempo plugin?

Anyway as what I am aware off, the Tempo plugin could cause some specific error in the GreenHopper board (such as when creating a new issue). Looking at the Tempo plugin issue tracker, there are a couple of plugin issue which is associated to GreenHopper.

As of now, the current Tempo plugin version is 7.5.4. Therefore, can you kindly try to upgrade the Tempo plugin version to the latest version and see it it helps?

I upload a screenshot about the exception, and can preview. Why anyone else can't see it?

I don't know why we can't see it. But you can create an issue in our tracker where you can send us screenshots and logs.

https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/JTMPO

Thanks, I've already create an issue in the tracker.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Oct 31, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: Zephyr

Hello Atlassian Community! Each month, we run a series of Spotlights to highlight Marketplace vendors and apps that our team thinks this Community would find valuable. In last month's Spotlig...

353 views 0 1
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you