Math Inline - cannot save macro from page editor

Robin Roos May 6, 2014

Math Block works fine.

When I try to use Math Inline I can edit and preview the macro contents, but when I press the INSERT button to get the macro into my page it is not inserted. No errors or exceptions are evident in the catalina / confluence logs.

I believe I have the latest version of LaTeX Math, and I have done a full stop/start of Confluence since the version update.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Robin.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jason Boileau
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2014

The internal renderer did not work properly due to a packaging error in 1.8. Please upgrade to 1.8.1 to fix the problem.

Robin Roos May 7, 2014

Upgrading the plugin to 1.81 solved the problem. Thanks!

0 votes
Jason Boileau
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2014

Hi Robin, can you please send your Confluence log file to mail@tensixtwo.com? It should be located here: <confluence-home>/logs/atlassian-confluence.log

0 votes
Jason Boileau
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 6, 2014

See here for more information about the log files: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Working+with+Confluence+Logs

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events