Master Slide with Semplice theme

seymanur January 12, 2018

Hey there,

Would please someone help me?!?!?!?!!?

I cannot use Master Slider. After I prepare a slider and add its shortcode to my page I cannot see it on the preview. 

What is the thing I am missing here? How do I make Master Slider work with Semplice theme?

I have found a link but absolutely did not understand any single word at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://docs.averta.net/display/MSWPDEVDOC/Add+Master+Slider+to+theme+page+builder

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2018

Could you explain what this has to do with an Atlassian product?

The contact page connected me to here you tell me 

where the possibly hell I know Atlassian otherwise?!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2018

Atlassian has around 15 different products.  How do you expect me to know which one you are using?

You have tagged this question with Confluence, which is one of them, but you'll need to explain what Master Slider is in Confluence (it's not a phrase I've seen before) and where you got this "Semplice theme", as I can't find that in the marketplace.

click on the link above and you ll see a question mark on the right top of the page click on it and click on online help line you ll see

Semplice works with wordpress, it is a page builder theme

anyhow i have cancelled using it already. dont bother at all.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2018

Ah, I see what's happened.  You've misunderstood which help you are clicking on.

The site you are on uses Confluence for documentation.  You looked for help and found the "help with Confluence" link, not "Help with whatever this site is about".

So you landed in the wrong place.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events