Marketplace: get metadata and pricing information

Alexander Johannes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2012

Is it possible to query plugin metadata and especially the pricing information for a plugin from the marketplace? Is there an API for that?

We are exploring the possibility to edit this information only in one place (the marketplace listing), but display it also on a plugin homepage.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Stefan Kohler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2012

Alexander,

I think all the information is available from 1 or 2 REST calls.
Here are some examples

All the metadate
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/rest/1.0/plugins/nl.tweeenveertig.navigator-plugin

Pricing
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/rest/1.0/plugins/nl.tweeenveertig.navigator-plugin/pricing?all=true

Cheers,
Stefan

Stefan Kohler
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 16, 2012

I don't think it's documented, I couldn't find it at least ;-)

I used firebug and the UPM source code to get to the urls last time.

Alexander Johannes
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 16, 2012

Thanks for the quick answer. Do you happen to know, where the REST API is documented?

Alexander Johannes
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 16, 2012

I see - the hard earned way :). Cheers.

JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 16, 2012

It's not documented as it's still in a bit of flux at the moment. We're working to stabilize the API, and should be finishing that work in the next few weeks. At that point, we'll document it.

cheers,

John

MartinS
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 10, 2014

Yeah, that was half a year ago...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events