Managing what is tracked with Mixpanel Engagement Analytics

aaron wideen December 25, 2012

Hi,

I was wondering how I can manage what is tracked with Mixpanel? For instance it seems to be a waste to track page views as it burns through data points really fast. Also is there a way to shut of Mixpanel for certain spaces or pages?

Any input will be appreciated!

Cheers

-Aaron

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 30, 2012
Hi Aaron The simple answer is no, not in the current version. But I like the idea of making tracking configurable for certain spaces only. Configuring which type of events are sent to Mixpanel is also entirely possible as an enhancement to the plugin. Drop me a line if you'd like to discuss this further: david@appfusions.com - Cheers, David.
1 vote
Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 1, 2013

We have logged this as a new feature request Aaron -

Will try to add some additional switches for space-specific limitations, and also maybe add some additional globel event controls in the next few weeks, and a new release!

Happy New Year!

Ellen

aaron wideen February 2, 2013

Hi Guys,

How has this one been going? does it seem to be on track to be out soon?

Thanks!

Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2013

We will let you know when it is in. Not yet, no.

0 votes
INRIX December 14, 2015

Any update on the status of this add on for MixPanel?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events