Mailroom Bot not showing email content

I have several channels set up in my HipChat account that have email notifications filtering in from various website forms. I can see the sender, subject line, and first few lines of the message, but when I click to see more the panel opens completely blank.

How can I resolve this?

1 answer

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
1 vote

I've got the same problem.

This used to work, but now when I try the links to view the message all I see is the Subject and the sender.  It's sad this this is an unsupported HipChat integration, but maybe a post like this will help raise an issue.

I'm experiencing this on my Mac HipChat client, Version 4.30.1.749.

I checked the Web App, and the content actually displays there.

What HipChat client are you using?

Thanks for bringing my attention to the web client - that is working for me to view emails, too!

Otherwise I'm also running the Mac HipChat client, Version 4.30.1.749. I wonder if this will eventually be migrated over to the new Stride app?

I hope so.  We're using the mailroom bot a lot!

The latest HipChat version is still not working, I had to revert versions again!

v4.30.1 (754) - March 19, 2018 is still not working right for the mailroom bot message viewing.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 11, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

You + one app + a desert island...

Hi all! My name is Miles and I work on the Marketplace team. We’re looking for better ways to recommend and suggest apps that are truly crowd favorites, so of course we wanted to poll the Community. ...

2,567 views 5 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you