Long expected, great work but few questions

dkras February 6, 2013

1. Can a developer work hours be incorporated somehow into the plugin? So, if a developer starts the time one day and ends on another, how can we control the calculated time based on the working schedule?

2. Will there be an update (or ideally option) to integrate with "Start/Stop Progress"?

Keep up the great work!

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
dkras February 11, 2013

For those interested, here's the response I have recieved from Gebsun Support:

1. It is not possible to take user working hours into account yet. You should stop time at the end of the day and start it again next day.
That could be actually interesting feature. We will think about it.
2. Yes. We plan to integrate plugin with default transitions but I can't give you any date yet.

0 votes
Gebsun
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2014

Hey guys,

Automated Log Work allows to track time automaticly on issue transition but currenlty only default workflow is supported.

We are going to release new version within couple of days and it will support JIRA Agile view and Agile workflow as well in automatic mode.

Please watch the add-on on marketplace to be notified about new versions: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.gebsun.plugins.jira.startwork

Thanks,
Gebsun

Gebsun
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 1, 2014

Automated Log Work supports now JIRA Agile boards and also custom workflows in Automatic mode (but only if they contain standard "In Progress" status).

Regards,
Gebsun

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 6, 2013

Hey there, dkras.

Looking at the questions that you have, are you looking at integrating the Time Tracking feature that is currently implemented in JIRA to be synced together with a plugin that is developed on your side?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Time+Tracking

If you are looking at that, perhaps the following dpcumentation might be able to shed some light on the requirement that you are seeking for:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRACOM/Using+JIRA+For+Time+Tracking

Else, you can always seek the advice from the Atlassian Experts on this issue. Hope this helps!

Warm regards,

Danial

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 6, 2013

Ahmad, I think dkras is talking about the use of the plugin https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.gebsun.plugins.jira.startwork

AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 6, 2013

Hey there, Nic.

Oh, thank you for spotting that one. Did not notice that one! Then, I think it would be best for him to contact the plugin vendor directly to know more about the requirement.

Warm regards,

Danial

dkras February 9, 2013

Yes, this is the pluging I was asking about.

I was following the link to ask a question, hoping that the plugin developers read the threads... Didn't mean to bother anyone with the question :)

If I don't hear from the developers on this thread will drop them a line via email.

Thanks for the help, anyway.

Dmitry

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 10, 2013

And if you get some info, post it here as well for the community.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events