Log error! What can I do to remove it from my logs?

Viktor Nedorezov February 6, 2013

2013-01-30 03:05:26,612 http-8081-24 WARN kviring 245x2558738x1 7lrkfj 212.33.248.110,127.0.0.1 /plugins/servlet/streams [atlassian.applinks.core.DefaultApplicationLinkService] Couldn't load type zendesk for application link with id e8706cc9-7121-39bd-a066-96b009d12a93. Type is not installed?

What can I do to remove it from my logs?

2 answers

1 vote
dleng
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2013

HAve you removed the app link for Zendesk in the Administration > Application Links section? I assume you uninstalled the Zendesk plugin but did not remove the app link.

There is no AppLink for Zendesk in Administration > Application Links section. May be it was deleted manually after uninstalling plugin, I don't know. It was done before me.

Ringo De Smet January 29, 2015

@Daniel Leng , the Zendesk plugin was removed without the cloud application link. Is there any way I can remove some entries from the database manually to get rid of this?

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 6, 2013

Hey there, Viktor.

In addition to Daniel's recommendation, can you also make sure that you clear off your JIRA Installation Directory\work as well? See if it can help to clear off the WARN messages from the logs.

Warm regards,

Danial

So, I should only clear JIRA Installation Directory\work to resolve the problem?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events