Log Work LInk at the top

bravesightlimited January 29, 2013

Hi,

Does your plugin control the "Log Work" tab at the top? If so, our instance is missing the "chargeable" field, which shows elsewhere.

Also, any chance we could rename the tab at the top from "ictime" to something else like "Timesheet"?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tobias Reibling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2013

Hi Arron,

The missing "no charge" option for the "log work" mask (when called from top navigation or your timesheet) is a bug that will be fixed with version 2.3.2 (to be released this week).

Renaming the "ictime" tab is not supported. The only solution I could image is to do a workaround, e.g. by programming your own mini-plugin that injects some JavaScript on all relevant screens and replaces the name ... but this is probably not the best idea and to much work.

If this is very important for you, you could also file a feature request here: https://interconcept.atlassian.net/browse/ICTIME. I think most plugins display the plugin name if they have a navigation tab, but probably we do not care if "ictime" appears there or something that from a usability point of view seems more suitable to a customer (but I would have to think about this).

Best regards

Tobias

bravesightlimited January 29, 2013

Thanks Tobias. Will look out for the bug fix.

The other is not a deal-breaker for us, just a feature request really. I will post a ticket in due course. :)

bravesightlimited February 5, 2013

Thanks, the latest release fixes this as expected.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events